There are many possible reasons why you may be experiencing poor video playback. High Quality video playback requires a better than average internet connection and computer processor, so if you have a slow connection or older computer, you may experience issues. If you are experiencing choppy playback you may try one of the following to resolve this:
- Select a lower video quality. The default quality is set to High Quality 2000 bitrate which may be too heavy for your internet connection. Click on the Quality button under the video player and make your selection: http://i.imgur.com/rw9Sodw.jpg
- Turn off other programs, virus protection, ad blocker, or energy saving settings as they may interfere with High Quality video playback.
- Stop any files that you may be downloading in the background.
- Try closing other browser tabs if you have many opened.
- Try another browser and see if that helps. We recommend the latest versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox.